- We offer rooms adapted for people with reduced mobility.
- Ramps and staircases have been installed to allow all hotel common areas to be accessed.
- Check-in / check-out
Please do not remove your luggage from your vehicle before checking in. We have a large underground garage from where you can use lifts for easier access to your room.
Upon arrival, you can check in between 12 p.m. and 2 p.m. Check-out is at 12 p.m., with the option of a late check-out, depending on availability and prices.
Click here for information about how to get to our hotel and the main areas of interest.
- Pool towels
The hotel offers a towel and bathrobe service. A deposit of 10 and 20 Euros respectively will be charged to your room and refunded when the towels and bathrobes are returned. Towels may be collected and returned between 10 a.m. and 6 p.m. at the couples swimming pool beside the SPA (outside area).
There is free Wi-Fi in the entire hotel. Please ask for the password when you check in. We also have an internet room and a games area at an additional cost.
- Safe box
There are safety deposit boxes in all of the hotels rooms, as well as one in reception. You can pay directly at reception.
- For children
- 1 Free child only in family room in the same basis of the adults (Eg. 2 adults in half board = 1 free child with half board).
- Forti Club: From 17th June to 15th September.
- The jars have a 4€ charge.
Parking has an extra cost. Advance bookings are not necessary. You can pay directly at reception.
Please book in advance if you wish to reserve a parking space.
Our underground car park will surprise you with its space and its convenience; convenience that offers direct access to the hotel rooms.
Upon arrival at the hotel, leave your baggage in the trunk and book a space in our car park at a competitive price.
Our daily transfer is a free service offered to all guests staying with us (please check times and availability at Reception):
Fuerte Estepona to Estepona (Juan Carlos I Square): at 10am and 1pm
Estepona to Fuerte Estepona: 10.15am and 1.15pm
Places are limited and based on availability. Guests will be picked up in accordance with their arrival time.
This service is not subject to a contract.
- Car hire
For information about vehicle hire and prices, please ask at reception.
Fuerte Estepona has an area on the beach with hammocks (additional cost). Check availability.
Rules and regulations:
- Your dog must not weigh more than 15 kg. If you have 2 pets, they must not exceed a combined weight of 12 kg.
- When exploring the hotel grounds, Your dog must be securely tied to its lead at all times.
- Our cleaning staff are within their rights to refuse to clean any room if Your dog is found to be unsupervised.
- It is allowed to leave Your dog in the room as long as you provide us a telephone number where we can contact you.
All dogs must:
- Have up-to-date vaccinations.
- Be treated with anti-parasitic and flea treatment before arriving.
- Be micro-chipped.
It is strictly forbidden:
- For Your dog to be in the hotel’s public areas, i.e. its gardens, restaurants, bars and swimming pools.
- Any breed of dog that has been classified as dangerous.
A supplement fee of 10 € per dog / day is applicable. This fee includes a welcome kit containing a doggy bag (on request), blanket, sweets and a toy.
During your stay at Fuerte Estepona Suites, you can enjoy a wide range of international and regional cuisines. You can enjoy traditional fish and rice dishes from the Málaga region at our Restaurante Grill.
- Alergic diets
Are you allergic and / or intolerant to some food? Indicate this in this form before your arrival.
At Fuerte Hoteles it is our mission to ensure you enjoy your holiday. Therefore, do not hesitate to inform us or the relevant hotel before your booking if one of your family members has special dietary needs or suffers from any allergies. We will be more than happy to provide tailor-made menus on request.
Please visit our SPA Estepona section for information about our services.
- What to do?
On Our Blog you will be able to find a wide range of interesting information to allow you to get the most out of southern Spain: the best trekking routes, natural areas, unforgettable beaches, original restaurants and villages that shouldn’t be missed, as well as the curiosities, stories and secrets hidden in the streets that make this land unique.
- Medical centres
There is only a walk-in clinic in Estepona. The HOSPITEN private hospital is 15km away if you have private medical insurance. The Costa del Sol Hospital is just 25 minutes away.
We want your stay with Fuerte Hoteles to be as pleasant as possible.
- Supermarkets and shopping centres
There is a supermarket at Fuerte Estepona Suites where you can find everything you might need during your stay with us. Check availability.