- We offer a room adapted for people with reduced mobility.
- The hotel’s entrance can be accessed from the car park by people with reduced mobility
- Free width between door jambs is 80 cm or more.
- There are free spaces in all areas to allow free circulation.
- Check-in / check-out
You can enter your room from 12 to 2pm on the day of arrival. Check-out is by 12 midday, with the option of late check-out depending on availability.
Our front desk service 24 hours a day, beginning at 12 midnight will have to ring a bell to enter the hotel.
You can leave your luggage in our luggage room after departure.
Check all the information about how to get to the hotel and to the main places of interest.
Yes, there´s a path that starts in the hotel gardens and goes to the town. It takes about one hour and it is not too difficult.
You can catch a bus.
The timetables are: Hotel-Grazalema: 8.00 and 16.00; Grazalema-Hotel: 12.30 and 19.00.
- Pool towels
When you get to the hotel, each person staying will receive a towel card which can be exchanged at reception. You can hand your towel in whenever you wish and get your card back. Hand the card back to Reception when checking out, together with the towels, or there will be an extra charge.
We have connected rooms. Ask for them when reserving. Visit our rooms website.
Some of our rooms can take an extra bed .Ask when making a reservation. They´re free for children up to twelve years old, with buffet breakfast included. Only one extra bed per room is permitted.
Most rooms have two beds, but we have two rooms with a double bed.
All our rooms are non-smoking, but you can smoke on the balconies.
We have free WiFi throughout the hotel.
- Safe box
We have safe box available in our rooms. Ask at the reception desk.
- For children
Children stay-free conditions.
- For each paying adult, one child stays free under the same board basis (for example: 2 adults with half board = 2 children with free half board). Children up to 12 included.
- From the 3rd child: €4 supplement for breakfast and €10 for dinner or lunch. So, if 2 adults are staying with 3 children, these fees shall be applied to the third child depending on the board basis of the reservation. Babies aged 0-2 years are not included in these conditions, as they always stay free.
Clients who have not pre-paid for dinners:
- A 50% discount will be applied to the child, based on the price cited at the restaurant.
- Baby food shall be subject to a surcharge of €6.
We have sheltered parking areas and an open air parking area, all free.
- Car hire
For information on prices and vehicle hire, just ask at Reception.
Rules and regulations:
- Your pet must not weigh more than 15 kg. If you have 2 pets, they must not exceed a combined weight of 12 kg.
- When exploring the hotel grounds, your pet must be securely tied to its lead at all times.
- Our cleaning staff are within their rights to refuse to clean any room if your pet is found to be unsupervised.
- It is allowed to leave your pet in the room as long as you provide us a telephone number where we can contact you.
All dogs must:
- Have up-to-date vaccinations.
- Be treated with anti-parasitic and flea treatment before arriving.
- Be micro-chipped.
It is strictly forbidden:
- For your pet to be in the hotel’s public areas, i.e. its gardens, restaurants, bars and swimming pools.
- Any breed of dog that has been classified as dangerous.
A supplement fee of 10 € per dog / day is applicable. This fee includes a welcome kit containing a doggy bag (on request), blanket, sweets and a toy.
At our hotel, half-board includes breakfast and dinner.
You can only swap dinner for lunch during August.
For special meals: tell us when you reserve and the hotel will contact you so that you can let us know what type of food you need during your stay.
- Alergic diets
Are you allergic and / or intolerant to some food? Indicate this in this form before your arrival.
Only 5km away, in Grazalema, theres a fantastic, well-recommended SPA. We can organise your reservation at Reception.
Our hotel is adapted so that our clients can access all facilities.
- What to do?
On Our Blog you will be able to find a wide range of interesting information to allow you to get the most out of southern Spain: the best trekking routes, natural areas, unforgettable beaches, original restaurants and villages that shouldn’t be missed, as well as the curiosities, stories and secrets hidden in the streets that make this land unique.
- Medical centres
There’s a medical centre in Grazalema and a 24-hour chemist, whilst Ronda has the Hospital de la Serranía.
- Shopping centres and street markets
Street markets: Tuesdays in Grazalema, Saturdays in Ubrique and Sundays in Ronda.
In Grazalema, Ronda and Ubrique youll find all you need at their open shopping centres.
Winter: Saturdays: 19.00, Sundays: 11.00. Iglesia de la Encarnación
Summer: Saturdays: 19.30, Sundays: 11.30. Iglesia de la Encarnación
Villaluenga del Rosario: Sundays at 1300