Hotel Fuerte Marbella
Calle El Fuerte s/n 29602 Marbella (Málaga)
Fuerte Marbella – A luxury beach hotel in Marbella on the Costa del Sol
An oasis in the city: a beachfront four star hotel in Marbella, situated near the historic quarter.
- Located right on the beach front
- Only a 5 minute walk from Marbella’s old town
- A tranquil escape surrounded by 4000 square meters of gardens
- Heated and covered swimming pool
- Children up to 12 years of age stay FREE
Facilities at the Fuerte Hoteles Marbella hotel
Featuring 263 rooms in idyllic settings on the Costa del Sol, Fuerte Hoteles is proud to welcome you to one of the finest hotels in Marbella.
Our double rooms come with stunning sea views as standard, as well as all of the modern amenities required to make your stay as comfortable as possible including:
- Satellite television
- Wireless internet
Fuerte Marbella Hotel offers luxury surroundings in sunny Spain and boasts facilities such as:
- Two swimming pools
- Live entertainment
- Child-orientated Forti Club
- Restaurants where you can wine and dine in style
- Spa facilities
You can stay active if you so choose or completely relax and rejuvenate yourself to make the most out of your holiday.
Surround yourself with luxury during your break in Marbella
The Fuerte hotel itself is situated right on the beach so visitors can easily move between the luxurious pool area and the beach bar and restaurant. Those who prefer shopping and sightseeing can take a short five minute walk into town where they will find plenty of shops and other attractions available within easy reach of one another.
Our unique seaside and urban location will give you the best of both worlds, making it perfect for families looking to take a break in Marbella. If you wish to take a break from the bustling town, the hotel is surrounded by 4,000 square metres of lush gardens and is also in close proximity to some of the best golf courses in the region.
We eagerly await your arrival at our slice of Spanish paradise found at the Fuerte Hoteles Marbella hotel.
Join us for a relaxing, luxurious family holiday in Marbella at our beachfront hotel. Surrounded by expansive landscaped gardens, our hotel is an oasis where your whole family can relax and enjoy themselves.
If you’re feeling adventurous, it’s a great base for exploring the Costa del Sol and enjoying family friendly outdoor activities.
It’s just 400 metres from Marbella’s Old Town too, convenient for exploring this atmospheric, historic quarter.
Kids up to 12 stay for free, based on one free child place per paying adult.
Luxury Family Accommodation
Our crisply decorated family rooms have stunning sea views over the Mediterranean.
Family Activities in Marbella
There’s plenty for everyone to do during your family holiday in Marbella, in our luxurious hotel grounds and around the town.
Child Friendly Hotel Facilities
- 2 large swimming pools
- Children’s shows and entertainment
- Robotics workshop*
- Hiking and biking
- Beach activities and water sports
Attractions for Families
- Safari and wildlife parks
- Water and theme parks
*July and August only
Forti Kid’s Club
Your child gets even more out of a family holiday in Marbella with our Kid’s Club. They can make new friends and enjoy a wide range of activities, from sandcastle building and crafts to sports.
Designed for children aged 4 to 16, our Kid’s Club operates in high season only.
While your child is having new adventures, you can explore Marbella’s shop and restaurants, or relax on the beach.
Activities and Leisure
Hotel Fuerte Marbella is located in the centre of Marbella on the seafront. With elegance, luxury and an exceptional service based on 50 years of experience, our great range of facilities and exceptional
service will make you feel Exclusive.
In addition to our Exclusive services, in Fuerte Marbella we offer:
- Maximum comfort bed (Pillow Top)
- High speed Wi-fi
- Late check-out free of charge (subject to room availability)
- 42″ LED TV with various connection ports
- Welcome gift
- Nespresso Coffee machine
- Bath robe, slippers, pool towels and other amenities
- Safe (free of charge)
- Cleaning Service
- High speed Wi-Fi
- 47″ LED TV with various connection ports
- Food and (alcoholic) drinks service from 11:00 until 21:00
- Computer complete with access to the Internet and printer
- National and international newspapers and a selection of magazines
- Free Hydrotherapy Circuit at our SPA in Amàre Marbella Beach Hotel, according to availability and by appointment (one circuit per person and stay)
- Book in the restaurant for dinner
- Pool-side Balinese Bed, free of charge Available on request with reservation in advance
- VIP Check-in until 18:00
- Up to 2 hours use of our meeting rooms (subject to availability)
- Discounts for local businesses within the area
Celebration of weddings and receptions in Marbella
If you have always dreamed of a wedding by the beach or if you want to add special charm to a social event, the Hotel Fuerte Marbella is the perfect choice. Located on the beach in Marbella City Centre with pools, restaurants, pubs, seven halls and outdoor spaces for celebrating weddings and receptions in Marbella.
Exhibitions Fuerte Marbella
A large hall for events and weddings at the Fuerte Marbella for up to 200 people.
Measurements: 200 m² / 3,3 m height
A large hall for events and weddings at the Fuerte Marbella. Capacity: up to 350 persons.
Measurements: 270 m² / 3,3 m height
Plenary hall for weddings and banquets at the Fuerte Marbella, with room for up to 500 people.
Measurements: 470 m² / 3,3 m height
An intimate hall for events and weddings at the Fuerte Marbella, with natural light and room for up to 75 people.
Measurements: 90 m² / 2,95 – 3 m height
A modern hall for events and weddings at the Fuerte Marbella for up to 152 people.
Measurements: 148 m² / 3,1 m height
23 stands for events and weddings at the Fuerte Marbella.
Measurements: 370 m² / 2,95-3 m height
Comfortable hall in Marbella for events with capacity up to 31 people.
Measurements: 62 m² / 3,10 m height
Congress, conventions and incentives
Fuerte Marbella located in a privileged place just 5 minutes walking from Marbella´s Old Town and on the beach front. It has more than 1.000
square metres of meeting halls with natural light. Capacity up to 550 people (Free WIFI in the hotel).
|Privileged locations||Special discounts in meeting rooms.|
|Outstanding breakfast||Free Wifi|
|Desayuno de calidad||WiFi gratis|
|Responsible tourism||Fuerte Experiencias activities|
|Special discounts in our SPA & Beauty|
Organise a successful event we look after the details and your every need
|Lola Muñoz||Marina Orellana||Raquel Gutiérrez|
We appreciate your time.
Your opinion helps us to improve.
At Fuerte Hotels we like to make our guests feel welcome. For this reason we appreciate the time you have dedicated to confirming that everything has been to your liking during your stay with us.
Your opinion is very important in helping us to improve our products and services to make sure that we offer the best experiences possible in future.
Please do not hesitate in contacting us if you would like to be the first to know about our latest offers, getaways, and our latest news or if you would like to make any additional suggestions.
- We offer rooms adapted for people with reduced mobility..
- Ramps are present to allow all zones to be accessed, with the exception of the seafront promenade, which can be accessed using the footpath surrounding in the hotel.
- Signs in Braille in lifts.
- Check-in and check-out
Guests may check-in to their rooms between 12:00 and 14:00. Rooms must be vacated by 12:00 with the possibility of a late check-out, depending on availability.
See all information on how to get to our hotel and main sites of interest.
- Pool towels
Upon your arrival at the hotel reception, each guest will be given a “towel card”. This card may be exchanged for a towel at the towel stand, located next to the pool between 10:00 and 18:30.
You can return the towel to the same stand at any time and your “towel card” will be returned to you.
Your “towel card” must be returned to the hotel reception when checking-out. Failure to do so or its loss will result in a 10 € fine.
A free wireless service is available throughout the hotel.
Visit our restaurant section for more information.
- For children
Children stay-free conditions.
- For each paying adult, one child stays free under the same board basis (for example: 2 adults with half board = 2 children with free half board). Children up to 12 included. After consulting room types can accommodate an extra bed.
- From the 3rd child: €4 supplement for breakfast and €10 for dinner or lunch. So, if 2 adults are staying with 3 children, these fees shall be applied to the third child depending on the board basis of the reservation. Babies aged 0-2 years are not included in these conditions, as they always stay free.
Clients who have not pre-paid for dinners:
- A 50% discount will be applied to the child, based on the price cited at the restaurant.
- Baby food shall be subject to a surcharge of €6.
Each room has a free-to-use safe. Should you wish to use the safe in Reception,it is possible and has an extra cost.
You do not need to book a space in advance; you can request it directly with Reception (With an extra cost and depending on availability).
BeachesThe hotel has a direct access to the beach. You can open the gate using your room key card.
We have hammocks on the beach with additional cost (in front of our complex) for the use of our guests.
See our Spa Beauty Miramar section for information on the services available at Hotel Fuerte Miramar, just a few metres from Hotel Fuerte Marbella.
- Car hire
For information on rates and car hire please contact Reception.
Yes, and you can check prices and availability by contacting us or asking Reception.
- Things to do?
On Our Blog you will be able to find a wide range of interesting information to allow you to get the most out of southern Spain: the best trekking routes, natural areas, unforgettable beaches, original restaurants and villages that shouldn’t be missed, as well as the curiosities, stories and secrets hidden in the streets that make this land unique.
- Medical centres
Reception will provide you with any information you may need in the event of an emergency during your stay.
- Food allergies
Do you have a food allergy or intolerance? Let us know before you arrive at the hotel.
Rules and regulations:
- One dog, it must not weigh more than 5 kg.
- When exploring the hotel grounds, your pet must be securely tied to its lead at all times
- Our cleaning staff are within their rights to refuse to clean any room if your pet is found to be unsupervised.
- It is allowed to leave your pet in the room as long as you provide us a telephone number where we can contact you.>
All dogs must:
- Have up-to-date vaccinations.
- Be treated with anti-parasitic and flea treatment before arriving.
- Be micro-chipped.
It is strictly forbidden:
- For your pet to be in the hotel’s public areas, i.e. its gardens, restaurants, bars and swimming pools.
- Any breed of dog that has been classified as dangerous.
A supplement fee of 10 € per dog / day is applicable. This fee includes a welcome kit containing a doggy bag (on request), blanket, sweets and a toy.
- Supermarkets and shopping centres
A few metres away is the Opencor supermarket, open from 8:00 to 14:00 where you will find everything you need
La Cañada shopping centre: from 10:00 to 22:00 (Marbella)
El Corte Inglés shopping centre: from 10:00 to 22:00 (winter) – Puerto Banús: from 10:30 to 23:30 (July-August)
- Markets and shopping
Should you wish to buy newspapers during your stay, there is a stand just to the left as you leave the hotel. If you wish, you can order them daily so that they are left with Reception.
There is a market in Marbella on Mondays; in Fuengirola on Tuesdays; in Estepona and Calahonda on Wednesdays; in San Pedro Alcántara, Torremolinos and Vélez Málaga on Thursdays; in Benalmádena, Casares, Las Chapas and Sabinillas on Fridays; in Puerto Banús, Fuengirola, Benahavís and La Cala on Saturdays; and, in Sabinillas, Fuengirola, Malaga, Estepona and Torremolinos on Sundays. From 9:00 to 14:00 approximately.
Weekdays: 08:30 / 19:00 (winter) / 20:00 (summer) Vespers: 19:00 / 20:00 / 2100 (summer)
Holidays: 10:00 / 11:00 / 12:30 / 19:00 (winter) / 20:00 / 21:00 (summer) / 22:00 (summer, August only)
Mass in English: El Calvario Church, 11:00 on Sundays
Nordic Walking and walking trails
We will show you some routes to discover Marbella and your surroundings. By hiking or, if you prefer, going Nordic Walking you can see the highlights of our surroundings.
- Fuerte Marbella-Old town
- Marbella-Puerto Banús
- Marbella-Cruz del Juanar
- Marbella-Los Monjes-Mina de Buenavista-Marbella
- Marbella-Casa de Pino-Cruz de Juanar-Marbella
If you like cycling and taking beautiful and fun routes to get to know Marbella and your environment from a different point of view, we offer you the best trails. If you need to, inquire at our reception about the possibility of hiring a bike.