These experiences consist in a programme of activities for our gueststhat will not only be “passive participation activities” but “active participation activities”, i.e.: experiences that our guests will never forget.
We will offer our guests the opportunity to get to know different aspects of our culture, our environment and our “responsible” measures.
Check availability with the hotel reception.
- Spa demonstration
Guests are shown how to make their own mask for an easy peeling treatment using oranges.
- Sangria workshop
This activity will show guests how to make this typical Spanish drink.
- Gazpacho workshop
This activity will show guests how to make a dish that is typical of Andalusian cuisine, gazpacho.
- Boating knots (mid and high season)
Workshop that will teach guests how to make three different types of knot.
- Hiking, Nordic walking and mountain trails
If you are a lover of hiking or Nordic Walking, we offer some courses to get to know El Rompido a little more closely.
- Bicycle Trails
Discover the Costa de la Luz by bicycle with the most spectacular pathways. Please ask our reception about the possibility of bike hire.
- Round trip Fuerte El Rompido – Laguna del Portil
- Fuerte El Rompido – Huelva
- Fuerte El Rompido – Marismas del Río Piedras
- Fuerte El Rompido – Pinares de Cartaya – Mirador de la Flecha del Rompido
- Circular Fuerte El Rompido – San Bartolomé de la Torre – Aljaraque – Portil
- Circular Fuerte El Rompido – Isla Cristina
- Botanic tour (mid and high season)
Visit the surroundings of the hotel building to discover the different types of exotic and indigenous plants as well as their most important qualities.
- Spanish lessons (mid and high season)
Our guests will be able to learn the most common phrases and words to be able to manage to speak some Spanish during their holidays. We do different role-play situations like buying in a shop, going to a restaurant or taking a bus.
- Sunset (Mid and high season)
In this activity our guest is invited to enjoy a sunset from a key point in the hotel where you can enjoy superb views.
- Our liquid gold (Mid and high season)
You will be able to taste different types of olive oils coming from El Fuerte Group’s olive tree plantations, which are so typical in the Mediterranean cuisine.
- Flamenco dancing lessons (Mid and high season)
Guests are taught the basics of our most typical dance in Andalucia, flamenco dancing.
- Self facial massage (High season)
Guests are shown different massage techniques and relaxing movements that will help erase fatigue and stress signs from your face.
- Venencia (wine sampling) (High season)
Our guests will be able to taste some wines from our area such as Manzanilla or Fino and they will be also learn to sample wine using the venencia (a long-handled dipper).