Hotel Fuerte Conil-Costa Luz
Playa de la Fontanilla s/n 11140 Conil de la Frontera (Cádiz)
We appreciate your time.
Your opinion helps us to improve.
At Fuerte Hotels we like to make our guests feel welcome. For this reason we appreciate the time you have dedicated to confirming that everything has been to your liking during your stay with us.
Your opinion is very important in helping us to improve our products and services to make sure that we offer the best experiences possible in future.
Please do not hesitate in contacting us if you would like to be the first to know about our latest offers, getaways, and our latest news or if you would like to make any additional suggestions.
Fuerte Conil Costa Luz hotel, Costa de la Luz
- Friendly staff
- Local cuisine
- Next to the beach and within walking distance of Conil
- Children under 12 years stay FREE
- Heated indoor swimming pool
Fantastic facilities at the Fuerte Conil de Frontera in Costa de la Luz
Fuerte Conil-Costa Luz is a hotel resort located within the coastal region of Costa de la Luz, facing one of the most stunning Spanish beaches: La Fontanilla beach. All of this is just a ten-minute walk from Conil de la Frontera town centre, 150km from Seville and 50 minutes from Jerez Airport.
This exclusive four star hotel is of traditional Andalucian design surrounded by almost 25,000 m2 of breath-taking gardens. The Fuerte Conil-Costa Luz features 469 spacious rooms all equipped with air-conditioning, a balcony, bright decoration, free Wi-Fi, satellite TV and a bath amongst other amenities.
There are also three restaurants on-site (El Olivo, Beach Club and La Piazza) where guests can wine in dine in style. The two resort bars, Show and Piano Bar, organise several evening shows throughout the week.
Activities and relaxation during your break at Conil de la Frontera
The Fuerte Conil-Costa Luz boasts four outdoor pools, a Jacuzzi, a solarium, a tennis court, a fully-equipped spa and a gym. The hotel is one of few that also features an on-site hairdresser and beauty parlour. Guests can also enjoy special rates at the nearby golf courses and the Forti Club also offers activities for children during the summer season. Perfect place for families.
The hotel runs the Fuerte Experiences programme which offers guests the opportunity to take part in different organised activities every day including visits to Conil de la Frontera, sunset watching, visits to the old town and botanic gardens, or wine tastings and cocktail making workshops.
Fuerte Conil, Costa De La Luz Family Holidays
A family holiday in the Costa de la Luz is an opportunity to enjoy a quieter, more relaxed side of Spain. Our luxury Andalucian style hotel is located close to the region’s pristine, golden beaches and sparkling sea.
Kids up to 12 go free, based on one free child place per paying adult.
Choose from a selection of luxurious accommodation options during your family holiday in the Costa de la Luz. Our rooms either have an Atlantic Ocean or garden view.
They are decorated in a modern Andalucian style.
- Our double sea view room sleeps 3
- Our well-appointed junior suite sleeps 4
- Our family room sleeps 4, with a choice of two bedrooms or one large room
Family Activities in Conil, Costa de la Luz
There’s plenty for everyone to do during your family holiday in the Costa de la Luz. The hotel is a paradise for water babies, while there are several fun family-friendly attractions within an hour’s drive.
Child Friendly Hotel Facilities
- 7 swimming pools, 2 just for children, 2 climate controlled
- Beach volleyball court and multipurpose ball sports court
- Biking and hiking
- Botanical tour
- Water sports
Attractions for Families
- Zoo and botanical garden
- Crocodile farm
Forti Kid’s Club
Our Kid’s Club are place where your child can make new friends and have fun while learning new things. Designed by professionals for children from 4 to 12, there’s a wide range of indoor and outdoor activities for all ages.
Meanwhile you can relax or explore the local area.
Our kid’s club only operates in high season.
The Hotel Fuerte Conil-Costa Luz boasts a privileged beachfront location with spectacular views of the Atlantic, surrounded by lush Andalucian gardens. The large halls filled with natural light are perfect for celebrating weddings and unforgettable receptions.
Exhibitions Fuerte Conil-Costa Luz
An attractive hall for celebrating any event. Capacity: 250 people.
Measurements: 244,06 m² / 3 m height
An outstanding hall for events and weddings in Conil de la Frontera. Capacity: 26 people.
Measurements: 31,76 m² / 2,75 m height
A large hall for events and weddings in Conil de la Frontera. Capacity: 160 people
Measurements: 130 m² / 4 m height
A spacious hall for events and weddings in Conil de la Frontera. Capacity: 160 people.
Measurements: 130 m² / 4 m height
Two adjoining halls for weddings and banquets at the Fuerte Conil-Costaluz Spa, with room for up to 320 people.
Measurements: 260 m² / m height
Congress, conventions and incentives
Fuerte Conil-Costa Luz Hotel is a resort consisting of Fuerte Conil and Fuerte Costa Luz hotels facing one of the most beautiful beaches of Spain, La Fontanilla beach, just a five-minute walk from Conil de la Frontera town centre. More than 850 square metres of meeting halls with natural light, capacity up to 320 people (Free WIFI in the hotel).
|Privileged locations||We quote in 24 hours|
|Personalized service||Special discounts in meeting rooms.|
|Outstanding breakfast||Free Wifi|
|Responsible tourism||Fuerte Experiencias activities|
|Special discounts in our SPA & Beauty|
Organise a successful event we look after the details and your every need
|Lola Muñoz||Marina Orellana||Raquel Gutiérrez|
Activities and Leisure
We have been able to combine the perfect location of Hotel Fuerte Conil-Costa Luz with the finest service and best facilities available. If you are an Exclusive guest, you will have the most exceptional experience.
In addition to our Exclusive services, in Fuerte Conil-Costa Luz we offer:
- Late check-out free of charge (subject to room availability)
- 42″ LED TV with various connection ports
- Welcome gift
- Nespresso Coffee machine
- Bath robe, slippers, pool towels and other amenities
- Safe (free of charge)
- Cleaning Service
- Free Hydrotherapy Circuit in the SPA, according to availability and by appointment (one circuit per person and stay, only for over 16 years old)
- Up to 2 hours use of our meeting rooms (subject to availability)
- Exclusive access to Lounge with food and drink service from 11 to 21h with national and international press (Age restriction Lounge access. Adults only)
* The Exclusive service is offered in Fuerte Costa Luz.
- Check-in / check -out
You can enter your room from 12 to 2pm on the day of arrival. Check-out is by 12 midday, with the option of late check-out depending on availability. You can consult prices and availability at Reception.
Check all the information about how to get to the hotel and the main places of interest
We have several types of rooms according to your needs, you can see all the information on our rooms.
- Pool towels
The hotel offers a towel and bathrobe service. Deposit of 10 and 20 Euros respectively will be charged to your room and discounted when the towels and bathrobes are returned. They can be collected and returned between 10 a.m. and 6 p.m.
We have free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel.
- Safe box
There are safety deposit boxes in all of the hotel’s rooms, as well as one in reception. It has an extra cost. You can pay directly at reception.
- For children
Children Stay Free conditions.
- For each paying adult, one child stays free under the same board basis (for example: 2 adults with half board = 2 children with free half board). Children up to 12 included. After consulting room types can accommodate an extra bed.
- From the 3rd child: €4 supplement for breakfast and €10 for dinner or lunch. So, if 2 adults are staying with 3 children, these fees shall be applied to the third child depending on the board basis of the reservation. Babies aged 0-2 years are not included in these conditions, as they always stay free.
Clients who have not pre-paid for dinners:
- A 50% discount will be applied to the child, based on the price cited at the restaurant.
- Baby food shall be subject to a surcharge of €6.
Check conditions at the reception desk.
We do not currently operate a transfer service. In reception you can order taxis, arrange car hire and find out bus times for your journey to the airport.
Parking has an extra cost. Advance bookings are not necessary. You can pay directly at reception.
- Car hire
For information about vehicle hire and prices, please ask at reception.
All of the buildings in our resort have a door that leads to the beach. Use your room key to open the door.
We have hammocks on the beach (in front of our resort and with an extra cost) that are available for our guests. You can pay directly at the beach kiosk.
Rules and regulations:
- Your pet must not weigh more than 15 kg. If you have 2 pets, they must not exceed a combined weight of 12 kg.
- When exploring the hotel grounds, your pet must be securely tied to its lead at all times
- Our cleaning staff are within their rights to refuse to clean any room if your pet is found to be unsupervised.
- It is allowed to leave your pet in the room as long as you provide us a telephone number where we can contact you.
All dogs must:
- Have up-to-date vaccinations.
- Be treated with anti-parasitic and flea treatment before arriving.
- Be micro-chipped.
It is strictly forbidden:
- For your pet to be in the hotel’s public areas, i.e. its gardens, restaurants, bars and swimming pools.
- Any breed of dog that has been classified as dangerous.
A supplement fee of 10 € per dog / day is applicable. This fee includes a welcome kit containing a doggy bag (on request), blanket, sweets and a toy.
Half board in our hotel included breakfast and dinner.
Visit our Beach Club web for further information.
- Alergic diets
Are you allergic and / or intolerant to some food? before your arrival.
Visit our SPA Miramar.
- What to do?
On Our Blog you will be able to find a wide range of interesting information to allow you to get the most out of southern Spain: the best trekking routes, natural areas, unforgettable beaches, original restaurants and villages that shouldn’t be missed, as well as the curiosities, stories and secrets hidden in the streets that make this land unique.
- Medical centres
Reception has all the information that you might need for any emergency that arises during your stay. You can also find detailed information on our website.
At our reception we will give you maps and all the information you need to get there.
- Street markets
A market is held in Conil on Fridays from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.