If you are looking for a hotel with a pool right next to the beaches of Conil de la Frontera, the Hotel Fuerte Conil-Costa Luz is the perfect choice.More information about pools
- Check-in / check -out
You can enter your room from 12 to 2pm on the day of arrival. Check-out is by 12 midday, with the option of late check-out depending on availability. You can consult prices and availability at Reception.
Check all the information about how to get to the hotel and the main places of interest
We have several types of rooms according to your needs, you can see all the information on our rooms.
- Pool towels
The hotel offers a towel and bathrobe service. Deposit of 10 and 20 Euros respectively will be charged to your room and discounted when the towels and bathrobes are returned. They can be collected and returned between 10 a.m. and 6 p.m.
We have free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel.
- Safe box
There are safety deposit boxes in all of the hotel’s rooms, as well as one in reception. It has an extra cost. You can pay directly at reception.
- For children
Children Stay Free conditions.
- For each paying adult, one child stays free under the same board basis (for example: 2 adults with half board = 2 children with free half board). Children up to 12 included. After consulting room types can accommodate an extra bed.
- From the 3rd child: €4 supplement for breakfast and €10 for dinner or lunch. So, if 2 adults are staying with 3 children, these fees shall be applied to the third child depending on the board basis of the reservation. Babies aged 0-2 years are not included in these conditions, as they always stay free.
Clients who have not pre-paid for dinners:
- A 50% discount will be applied to the child, based on the price cited at the restaurant.
- Baby food shall be subject to a surcharge of €6.
Check conditions at the reception desk.
We do not currently operate a transfer service. In reception you can order taxis, arrange car hire and find out bus times for your journey to the airport.
Parking has an extra cost. Advance bookings are not necessary. You can pay directly at reception.
- Car hire
For information about vehicle hire and prices, please ask at reception.
All of the buildings in our resort have a door that leads to the beach. Use your room key to open the door.
We have hammocks on the beach (in front of our resort and with an extra cost) that are available for our guests. You can pay directly at the beach kiosk.
Rules and regulations:
- Your pet must not weigh more than 15 kg. If you have 2 pets, they must not exceed a combined weight of 12 kg.
- When exploring the hotel grounds, your pet must be securely tied to its lead at all times
- Our cleaning staff are within their rights to refuse to clean any room if your pet is found to be unsupervised.
- It is allowed to leave your pet in the room as long as you provide us a telephone number where we can contact you.
All dogs must:
- Have up-to-date vaccinations.
- Be treated with anti-parasitic and flea treatment before arriving.
- Be micro-chipped.
It is strictly forbidden:
- For your pet to be in the hotel’s public areas, i.e. its gardens, restaurants, bars and swimming pools.
- Any breed of dog that has been classified as dangerous.
A supplement fee of 10 € per dog / day is applicable. This fee includes a welcome kit containing a doggy bag (on request), blanket, sweets and a toy.
Half board in our hotel included breakfast and dinner.
Visit our Beach Club web for further information.
- Alergic diets
Are you allergic and / or intolerant to some food? before your arrival.
Visit our SPA Miramar.
- What to do?
On Our Blog you will be able to find a wide range of interesting information to allow you to get the most out of southern Spain: the best trekking routes, natural areas, unforgettable beaches, original restaurants and villages that shouldn’t be missed, as well as the curiosities, stories and secrets hidden in the streets that make this land unique.
- Medical centres
Reception has all the information that you might need for any emergency that arises during your stay. You can also find detailed information on our website.
At our reception we will give you maps and all the information you need to get there.
- Street markets
A market is held in Conil on Fridays from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.
The wide variety of local and international cuisine will enable you to enjoy your favourite dishes.More information about restaurants
The Hotel Fuerte Conil-Costa Luz places great importance on children.More information about for kids
Spa & Beauty
The spa at the Hotel Fuerte Conil-Costa Luz is an oasis of peace where mind and body enter into perfect harmony.More information about spa & beauty
If you are looking for a hotel in Conil de la Frontera with activities, the Hotel Fuerte Conil-Costa Luz, with its Fuerte Experiences programme, will be just right for you.More information about entertainment
Our hotel offers parking for our guestMore information about parking
Hotel Fuerte Conil offers its clients the opportunity to rent a car at the best rates, check availability on this page.More information about car hire
Golf courses in Costa de la Luz
Guide to the best golf courses in the Costa de la Luz, Conil offers the best choice of golf courses in Andalucia.More information about golf courses in costa de la luz
- Personal service.
- Privileged access to WIFI.
- The best rooms at the hotel with sea views.
Fuerte Hotels Newsletter
Receive all the latest news from Fuerte Hoteles