Fuerte Group Hotels
The ongoing concern of Fuerte Group Hotels with regard to quality and excellence in its facilities and services has been compensated with the prestige, trust and admiration of not just our clients, but also by companies and institutions worldwide.
Various internal and external audits support these results, but the most gratifying recognitions awarded to our Group have been:
- Environmental and CSR prizes and certifications
- • All of our hotels: Trip advisor GreenLeader.
- • Fuerte Hoteles: among the top ten most sustainable hotels in the world, according to tour operator TUI. More information.
- • Fuerte Hoteles: AENOR flag for Environmental Management.
- • Doñana Sustainable Business Award (V edition). This prize is awarded by the Doñana Forum to sustainable companies.
- Quality prizes and certifications
- • Fuerte Hoteles: Booking.com’s Excellence prize, with an average rating of 8.5 of its establishments./li>
- • All of our hotels receive the TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence.
- • All of our hotels form part of the HolidayCheck Quality Selection, which recognises hotels for their quality and excellence based on comments by their guests.
- All of our hotels receive the HolidayCheck Quality Selection.
- Recognition of Fuerte Hoteles by the Andalusian Association of Hotel Managers, for excellence in tourism.
- Other recognitions and significant events in our history
- • Fuerte Group Hotels has been awarded a prize for innovation for its Amàre project at the XX Marbella Old Town Trade Awards and Window Display Competition, organised by the Marbella Old Town Association of Traders and Professionals (Acoprocamar).
- • Fuerte Group Hotels receives an AEHCOS award to mark its participation in the foundation of the Association of Costa del Sol Hotel Entrepreneurs.
- • Fuerte Group receives the Seville ABC Corporate Track Record prize, an award granted by the Economy section, sponsored by Banco Sabadell. This prize places an emphasis on the company, as it is one of the few hotel chains made up of Andalusian capital.
- • The Amàre Marbella Beach Hotel summer campaign, created by the agency Limón Publicidad, has received awards in the “Best creativity in an advertising and interactive campaign” and “Best online marketing” categories of the Luxury Awards, Luxury Advertising and Premium Brands Awards Festival.
- • The Fuerte Group Hotels Christmas campaign, created by the Limón Publicidad agency, won prizes in the “Best web spot animation” and “Best animation creativity” categories at the VI Edition of the European Advertising and Humour Festival, the Smile Festival.
- • Fuerte Hoteles signed up to the WTO’s Global Code of Ethics for Tourism, as well as to the Spanish Network of the United Nations Global Compact, which are fundamental frameworks of reference for responsible and sustainable tourism, based on a set of ethical principles in the areas of human rights, labour standards, the environment and the fight against corruption, in line with the Sustainable Development Goals (SDG). Fuerte Hoteles subsequently participated in a project coordinated by both organisations – the Spanish Global Compact Network and the Tourism Organisation – Responsible tourism, everybody’s commitment – alongside other Spanish entities, to highlight the role of tourism companies in achieving the SDGs and developing corporate social responsibility practices. A website was launched on 19 September with a e-publication, testimony videos and a summary of best practices.
- • According to the study entitled ‘Top Hotel Brands in Spain’, Fuerte Hoteles is the most influential chain in Andalusia on Twitter.
- • Andalusia Management Prize (Social Responsibility category).
- • Fuerte Hoteles: “Socially Responsible Company’ prize, awarded by the Málaga Regional Government, the aim of which is to acknowledge entities that implement codes of ethics for conduct and social responsibility.
- • Isabel Mª García (CEO) obtained a recognition for her “Professional Track Record in Tourism, carried out on the Costa del Sol”, from the Association of Costa del Sol Hoteliers (AEHCOS).
- • Isabel Mª García was awarded the Andalusia Medal by the President of the Council of Andalusia, José Antonio Griñán, in recognition of her professional career.
- • The “Hotel Sector Order of Merit” prize, awarded by the Executive Committee of the Spanish Hotels and Accommodation Confederation (CEHAT) (2010), during the Spanish hotelier congress, held in Santiago de Compostela.
- • I SUR.ES prize for the best website.
- • Isabel Mª García awarded the Clara Campoamor Prize, an award granted by the Andalusian PSOE to mark International Women’s Day, this year celebrating its XV edition.
- • Isabel Mª García won the II Victoria Award, a prize presented by the Association of Female Professionals and Entrepreneurs of Málaga (Amupema) to a woman who stands out due to her social, economic or intellectual work at an international level.
- • The Association of Female Professionals and Entrepreneurs of Málaga awarded the second edition of the Victoria Prize to our CEO.
- • Isabel Mª García: Gold Medal for Work.
- • Award of a plaque to José Luque by the Marbella Local Government and Apyme, to mark Tourism Day, in recognition of a career dedicated to tourism.
- • I Tourism Company International Strategy Prize 2006, a recognition granted by students of the third Tourism Diploma course as part of the module entitled “International Strategy of Tourism Companies”, an event organised by the Business Management and Marketing Department of the Business Sciences Faculty at the University of Huelva.
- • Andalusia Tourism Prize 2006, awarded by the Council of Andalusia (in the management excellence category, for being an Andalusian leader in the business sector, for offering stringent training, ensuring service quality and promoting respect for surroundings and the environment).
- • Province of Málaga Family-Business Prize, awarded by the Family Business Professorship of the San Telmo International Institute.
- • Trajano Prize for the best young Andalusian initiative, for Fuerte Hoteles.
- • Fuerte Hoteles is named the best company in Marbella by the Marbella Centre for Tourist Initiatives.
- • Fuerte Hoteles is a finalist in the 1998 enterprise awards, granted by Cinco Días and Ernst & Young, and is named the best company in the province of Málaga by the Actualidad Económica magazine.
- • Fuerte Hoteles receives the flag of Andalusia (a distinction granted by the Council of Andalusia) for its investment in the Conil de la Frontera project.