Hotel Fuerte Marbella, Marbella, España
Calle El Fuerte s/n - 29602 Marbella (Málaga) - Show map
- We offer rooms adapted for people with reduced mobility..
- Ramps are present to allow all zones to be accessed, with the exception of the seafront promenade, which can be accessed using the footpath surrounding in the hotel.
- Signs in Braille in lifts.
- Check-in and check-out
Guests may check-in to their rooms between 12:00 and 14:00. Rooms must be vacated by 12:00 with the possibility of a late check-out, depending on availability.
See all information on how to get to our hotel and main sites of interest.
- Pool towels
Upon your arrival at the hotel reception, each guest will be given a “towel card”. This card may be exchanged for a towel at the towel stand, located next to the pool between 9:00 and 18:30.
You can return the towel to the same stand at any time and your “towel card” will be returned to you.
Your “towel card” must be returned to the hotel reception when checking-out. Failure to do so or its loss will result in a 10 € fine.
A free wireless service is available throughout the hotel.
Visit our restaurant section for more information.
- For children
Children stay-free conditions.
- For each paying adult, one child stays free under the same board basis (for example: 2 adults with half board = 2 children with free half board). Children up to 12 included. After consulting room types can accommodate an extra bed.
- From the 3rd child: €5 supplement for breakfast and €12 for dinner or lunch. So, if 2 adults are staying with 3 children, these fees shall be applied to the third child depending on the board basis of the reservation. Babies aged 0-2 years are not included in these conditions, as they always stay free.
Clients who have not pre-paid for dinners:
- A 50% discount will be applied to the child, based on the price cited at the restaurant.
- Baby food shall be subject to a surcharge of €6.
Each room has a free-to-use safe. Should you wish to use the safe in Reception,it is possible and has an extra cost.
Our hotel guests have access to a secure parking in Marbella City Centre.
Parking at the hotel: €14,5 / day. VAT included
Parking near Hotel: €18 / day VAT included
Advance bookings are not necessary. You can pay directly at reception.
The hotel has a direct access to the beach. You can open the gate using your room key card. We have hammocks on the beach without additional cost (in front of our complex) for the use of our guests.
See our Spa Beauty Miramar section for information on the services available at Amàre Marbella Beach Hotel, just a few metres from Hotel Fuerte Marbella.
- Car hire
For information on rates and car hire please contact Reception.
Yes, and you can check prices and availability by contacting us or asking Reception.
- Things to do?
On Our Blog you will be able to find a wide range of interesting information to allow you to get the most out of southern Spain: the best trekking routes, natural areas, unforgettable beaches, original restaurants and villages that shouldn’t be missed, as well as the curiosities, stories and secrets hidden in the streets that make this land unique.
- Medical centres
Reception will provide you with any information you may need in the event of an emergency during your stay.
- Food allergies
Do you have a food allergy or intolerance? Let us know before you arrive at the hotel.
- Pets (only dogs)
Rules and regulations:
- Maximum weight allowed 5 kg (1 dog per room).
- In case of moving from one area to another through the hotel grounds, the dog must be properly tied or secured by the owner.
- The cleaning staff will not proceed to clean the room in case of detecting that the dog is without the supervision of its owner.
- The dog can be left in the rooms as long as a contact number is left.
All dogs must:
- Official health card updated and stamped by a collegiate veterinarian.
- Electronic identification microchip of the animal.
It is strictly forbidden:
- Stay in the common areas of the hotel such as gardens, restaurants, bars, swimming pools or beach.
- Hosting dogs of races cataloged as dangerous.
- Supplement of € 17 per dog / day that includes the possibility to enjoy a welcome kit in the room: bed, towel, feeding and drinking trough, snack, dental kit and waste bag holders.
Also, you can enjoy the new space for recreation with your pet on the terrace of Pinetreeclub.
- Supermarkets and shopping centres
A few metres away is the Opencor supermarket, open from 8:00 to 14:00 where you will find everything you need
La Cañada shopping centre: from 10:00 to 22:00 (Marbella)
El Corte Inglés shopping centre: from 10:00 to 22:00 (winter) – Puerto Banús: from 10:30 to 23:30 (July-August)
- Markets and shopping
Should you wish to buy newspapers during your stay, there is a stand just to the left as you leave the hotel. If you wish, you can order them daily so that they are left with Reception.
There is a market in Marbella on Mondays; in Fuengirola on Tuesdays; in Estepona and Calahonda on Wednesdays; in San Pedro Alcántara, Torremolinos and Vélez Málaga on Thursdays; in Benalmádena, Casares, Las Chapas and Sabinillas on Fridays; in Puerto Banús, Fuengirola, Benahavís and La Cala on Saturdays; and, in Sabinillas, Fuengirola, Malaga, Estepona and Torremolinos on Sundays. From 9:00 to 14:00 approximately.
Weekdays: 08:30 / 19:00 (winter) / 20:00 (summer) Vespers: 19:00 / 20:00 / 2100 (summer)
Holidays: 10:00 / 11:00 / 12:30 / 19:00 (winter) / 20:00 / 21:00 (summer) / 22:00 (summer, August only)
Mass in English: El Calvario Church, 11:00 on Sundays
Nordic Walking and walking trails
We will show you some routes to discover Marbella and your surroundings. By hiking or, if you prefer, going Nordic Walking you can see the highlights of our surroundings.
- Fuerte Marbella-Old town
- Marbella-Puerto Banús
- Marbella-Cruz del Juanar
- Marbella-Los Monjes-Mina de Buenavista-Marbella
- Marbella-Casa de Pino-Cruz de Juanar-Marbella
If you like cycling and taking beautiful and fun routes to get to know Marbella and your environment from a different point of view, we offer you the best trails. If you need to, inquire at our reception about the possibility of hiring a bike.