Front sea view Junior Suite
These suites have outstanding front views over the Mediterranean Sea. Its use of space, light and elegance make these suites a truly magical place to enjoy your holiday in Marbella.
- Double bed (1´80 x 1´95 or 1´60 x 1´90 ) or two single beds (1m x 2 m each one)
- Terrace with side sea views and lounge chairs
- Quilt bedding, Nordic-style duvets and pillow selection are available to choose from
- Free Wifi
- Maximum capacity: 2 people plus two additional beds (1,90 x 80 or sofa beds) and/or 2 cots, on request
- Dimensions: 38 m2
- Pets allowed, on request (check pets policy and rates).
- Other services: air-conditioner , telephone, minibar, hairdryer, Flat screen TV, free toiletries
Rules and regulations:
- One dog, it must not weigh more than 5 kg.
- When exploring the hotel grounds, Your dog must be securely tied to its lead at all times.
- Our cleaning staff are within their rights to refuse to clean any room if Your dog is found to be unsupervised.
- It is allowed to leave Your dog in the room as long as you provide us a telephone number where we can contact you.
All dogs must:
- Have up-to-date vaccinations.
- Be treated with anti-parasitic and flea treatment before arriving.
- Be micro-chipped.
It is strictly forbidden:
- For Your dog to be in the hotel’s public areas, i.e. its gardens, restaurants, bars and swimming pools.
- Any breed of dog that has been classified as dangerous.
- A supplement fee of 10 € per dog / day is applicable. This fee includes a welcome kit containing a doggy bag (on request), blanket, sweets and a toy.
We´ll offer you the pillow of your dreams:
|Pillow||Height||How do you sleep?|
|Alborán||Low||If you sleep face up or you often change position|
|Brasilia||Medium||For people that sleep face up or sideways|
|Elba||Height||The perfect pillow for people that sleep sideways|
|Mariposa||Cervical||Maximum ergonomics to take care of your neck|
- Flex pillows offer you a refreshing sleep
- Choose yours depending on your sleeping position
- Hygienic pillows treated with Teflon: a protective stain – resistant film by DuPont laboratories