Hotel Fuerte El Rompido, El Rompido, España
Urb. Marina El Rompido Carretera H-4111 Km. 8 - 21459 El Rompido (Huelva) - Show map
- We offer rooms adapted for people with reduced mobility.
- Ramps and staircases have been installed to allow all hotel common areas to be accessed.
- Subject to request, we have a wheel chair available to borrow.
- Progressive pool entries are available.
- Check-in / check-out
You can enter your room from 12 to 2pm on the day of arrival. Check-out is by 12 midday, with the option of late check-out depending on availability.
Check all the information about how to get the hotel and the main places of interest. Also visit our services section , you will find all the information about the possibility of hiring a transfer.
Check our differents room types.
- Pool towels
The hotel has towel service available, with a prior deposit of 10 that will be billed to the room and charged the same day of return.
We have free Wifi in communal areas and in your room; there’s also an Internet room you can pay to use.
- Safe box
You have to request it at Reception with an extra cost per day.
- For children
Children Stay Free conditions.
- For each paying adult, one child stays free under the same board basis (for example: 2 adults with half board = 2 children with free half board). Children up to 12 included. After consulting room types can accommodate an extra bed.
- From the 3rd child: €4 supplement for breakfast and €10 for dinner or lunch. So, if 2 adults are staying with 3 children, these fees shall be applied to the third child depending on the board basis of the reservation.
- Babies aged 0-2 years are not included in these conditions, as they always stay free.
Clients who have not pre-paid for dinners:
- A 50% discount will be applied to the child, based on the price cited at the restaurant.
- Baby food shall be subject to a surcharge of €4.
We have a private hotel car park (indoor and outdoor) with an extra cost, although there is plenty of free, public parking in the area around the hotel.
- Car hire
For information on prices and vehicle hire, just ask at Reception.
Through a short boat ride (we offer a free round trip per guest on arrival) takes you to a 12 km virgin beach.
Visit our Beach Club website.
In the village of El Rompido you’ll find a variety of restaurants that you can reach with just a short walk from the hotel. If you wish, we can make reservations for you from Reception.
- Alergic diets
Are you allergic and / or intolerant to some food? Indicate this in this form before your arrival.
Visit our SPA & Beauty Mirarmar website.
- What to do?
On Our Blog you will be able to find a wide range of interesting information to allow you to get the most out of southern Spain: the best trekking routes, natural areas, unforgettable beaches, original restaurants and villages that shouldn’t be missed, as well as the curiosities, stories and secrets hidden in the streets that make this land unique.
We offer satellite TV with many international channels. We also have Canal + in common areas.
- Medical centres
At the reception we have all the information you need for any urgent need during your stay. Also at our website you will find this detailed information.
We have a souvenir shop in the hotel. It’s easy to make purchases without leaving much of the hotel. There are several supermarkets in the town and a very close commercial center. Also, several markets practically every day within a radius very close.