On foot or by bike
Spanish Fir Route (departure point 25 min by car)
This is a route which starts at the mountain refuge at the Summit of Los Reales and passes through one of the four remaining Spanish fir woods in Europe. These beautiful trees trace a stunning landscape in a mountain range of red stones called peridotite rocks, which owe their colour to the mineral iron oxide. It is a 5 km walk there and back, of low difficulty.
Nicio Castle Route (departure point 5 min by car)
This route begins at Puerta Verde (at the end of Avenida de España in Estepona) and crosses the ponds of Las Nutrias and la Extranjera until reaching the ruins of Nicio castle, built in the 9th century. Part of its walls remain. It is located in the area known as El Padrón Alto. Seven kilometre route, of medium difficulty.
We have information about routes in Estepona and the surrounding area, of varying levels of difficulty, which you can explore on foot or by bike.
- See route: Estepona-Pico de los Reales
- See route: Peñas Blancas-Sendero Pinsapos
- See route: La Lobilla-Arroyo Benítez
- See route: Sierra Bermeja
- See route: Rio Castor
- See route: Estepona-Punta Pinillos-Estepona
- See route: Estepona-El Padrón- Estepona
- See route: Estepona-Pedro Lagasparra-Punta Pinillos-Estepona
- See route: Estepona-Benahavis
- See route: Estepona-La Piqueta
- Personal service.
- Exclusive services.
- The best rooms at the hotel.
Fuerte Hotels Newsletter
Receive all the latest news from Fuerte Hoteles