Fuerte Estepona official rates
Fuerte Estepona Hotel, Malaga
One of the top hotels in Estepona, the Fuerte Estepona is a beachfront four-star hotel. Estepona town centre is just five minutes away although you could happily spend days enjoying the hotel’s luxurious facilities.
Fuerte Estepona is located between Gibraltar and Puerto Banús, 80km (51 miles) from Malaga International Airport and half an hour’s drive from Gibraltar.
Fuerte Estepona essential features:
- Beachfront location
- Only 15 minutes from Puerto Banus and Sotogrande and 20 from Marbella
- Spacious luxury rooms and apartments
- Free for children under 12
- 7 golf courses within 7 km of our hotel
- Free parking (direct customers only)
- Free transfer service from hotel to Estepona offered to all guests staying with us (please check times and availability at Reception)
Our hotel is ideal for relaxing Estepona breaks
Rooms and Apartments
The Fuerte Estepona has 210 spacious, well-appointed rooms and apartments with fresh, contemporary décor. Each room has:
- Sea or mountain views
- Air-conditioning, satellite TV & telephone
- Most of them with whirlpool bath
- Tea and coffee making facilities & minibar
Activities and Facilities
Whether you’re looking to simply relax or have a more active break, there’s a wide choice of things to do at the Fuerte Estepona, including dedicated facilities for families.
- Four swimming pools – including one just for children
- Tennis, volleyball and padel facilities
- Special prices for guests at some of the top Costa del Sol golf courses
- Luxurious spa with sauna, Turkish baths and Jacuzzi
- A beautiful 250,000 square metre garden overlooking the sea, with two sections, one designed for families and the other a quieter area for grown-ups
You can take your pick from three top quality eateries at the Fuerte Estepona.
- El Olivio restaurant: exclusive to our guests, El Olivio serves traditional Mediterranean food prepared using high quality ingredients. The restaurant serves a wide variety of buffet breakfasts and dinners.
- Bar Noble: serves cocktails and a tempting snack menu in our cosmopolitan and elegant bar
- Pool Bar: our relaxed and casual poolside bar serves cocktails, fresh salads and sandwiches
Estepona: perfect base for day-trips
Estepona hotels give you an ideal base for exploring some of the region’s most beautiful and interesting towns. From the Fuerte Estepona you can easily reach the following destinations:
- Puerto Banús: 15 minutes
- Marbella: 20 minutes
- Gibraltar: 30 minutes
- Jerez: 1 hour
- Ronda: 1 hour
- Malaga: 1 hour
- Seville: 1 ½ hours
- Tangiers: 45 minutes to Tarifa then 1 hour by ferry
Our experienced and helpful staff can help you reserve a spot at:
- Gazpacho and sangria making workshops
- Spanish lessons
We also have a Forti Club for children aged 4 – 12.