- We offer rooms adapted for people with reduced mobility.
- Ramps and staircases have been installed to allow all hotel common areas to be accessed.
- Check-in / check-out
Please do not remove your luggage from your vehicle before checking in. We have a large underground garage from where you can use lifts for easier access to your room.
Upon arrival, you can check in between 12 p.m. and 2 p.m. Check-out is at 12 p.m., with the option of a late check-out, depending on availability and prices.
Click here for information about how to get to our hotel and the main areas of interest.
- Pool towels
The hotel offers a towel and bathrobe service. A deposit of 10 and 20 Euros respectively will be charged to your room and refunded when the towels and bathrobes are returned. Towels may be collected and returned between 10 a.m. and 6 p.m. at the couples swimming pool beside the SPA (outside area).
There is free Wi-Fi in the entire hotel. Please ask for the password when you check in. We also have an internet room and a games area at an additional cost.
- Safe box
There are safety deposit boxes in all of the hotels rooms, as well as one in reception. You can pay directly at reception.
- For children
- 1 Free child only in family room in the same basis of the adults (Eg. 2 adults in half board = 1 free child with half board).
- Forti Club: From 17th June to 15th September.
- The jars have a 4€ charge.
Parking has an extra cost. Advance bookings are not necessary. You can pay directly at reception.
Please book in advance if you wish to reserve a parking space.
Our underground car park will surprise you with its space and its convenience; convenience that offers direct access to the hotel rooms.
Upon arrival at the hotel, leave your baggage in the trunk and book a space in our car park at a competitive price.
Our daily transfer is a free service offered to all guests staying with us (please check times and availability at Reception):
Fuerte Estepona to Estepona (Juan Carlos I Square): at 10am and 1pm
Estepona to Fuerte Estepona: 10.15am and 1.15pm
Places are limited and based on availability. Guests will be picked up in accordance with their arrival time.
This service is not subject to a contract.
- Car hire
For information about vehicle hire and prices, please ask at reception.
Fuerte Estepona has an area on the beach with hammocks (additional cost). Check availability.
Rules and regulations:
- Your pet must not weigh more than 15 kg. If you have 2 pets, they must not exceed a combined weight of 12 kg.
- When exploring the hotel grounds, your pet must be securely tied to its lead at all times.
- Our cleaning staff are within their rights to refuse to clean any room if your pet is found to be unsupervised.
- It is allowed to leave your pet in the room as long as you provide us a telephone number where we can contact you.
All dogs must:
- Have up-to-date vaccinations.
- Be treated with anti-parasitic and flea treatment before arriving.
- Be micro-chipped.
It is strictly forbidden:
- For your pet to be in the hotel’s public areas, i.e. its gardens, restaurants, bars and swimming pools.
- Any breed of dog that has been classified as dangerous.
A supplement fee of 10 € per dog / day is applicable. This fee includes a welcome kit containing a doggy bag (on request), blanket, sweets and a toy.
During your stay at Fuerte Estepona Suites, you can enjoy a wide range of international and regional cuisines. You can enjoy traditional fish and rice dishes from the Málaga region at our Restaurante Grill.
- Alergic diets
Are you allergic and / or intolerant to some food? Indicate this in this form before your arrival.
At Fuerte Hoteles it is our mission to ensure you enjoy your holiday. Therefore, do not hesitate to inform us or the relevant hotel before your booking if one of your family members has special dietary needs or suffers from any allergies. We will be more than happy to provide tailor-made menus on request.
Please visit our SPA Estepona section for information about our services.
- What to do?
On Our Blog you will be able to find a wide range of interesting information to allow you to get the most out of southern Spain: the best trekking routes, natural areas, unforgettable beaches, original restaurants and villages that shouldn’t be missed, as well as the curiosities, stories and secrets hidden in the streets that make this land unique.
- Medical centres
There is only a walk-in clinic in Estepona. The HOSPITEN private hospital is 15km away if you have private medical insurance. The Costa del Sol Hospital is just 25 minutes away.
We want your stay with Fuerte Hoteles to be as pleasant as possible.
- Supermarkets and shopping centres
There is a supermarket at Fuerte Estepona Suites where you can find everything you might need during your stay with us. Check availability.
Fuerte Estepona Hotel, Malaga
One of the top hotels in Estepona, the Fuerte Estepona is a beachfront four-star hotel. Estepona town centre is just five minutes away although you could happily spend days enjoying the hotel’s luxurious facilities.
Fuerte Estepona is located between Gibraltar and Puerto Banús, 80km (51 miles) from Malaga International Airport and half an hour’s drive from Gibraltar.
Fuerte Estepona essential features:
- Beachfront location.
- Only 15 minutes from Puerto Banus and Sotogrande and 20 from Marbella.
- Spacious luxury rooms and apartments.
- Free for children under 12.
- 7 golf courses within 7 km of our hotel.
- Free parking (direct customers only).
- Free transfer service from hotel to Estepona offered to all guests staying with us (please check times and availability at Reception).
Our hotel is ideal for relaxing Estepona breaks.
Rooms and Apartments
The Fuerte Estepona has 210 spacious, well-appointed rooms and apartments with fresh, contemporary décor. Each room has:
- Sea or mountain views.
- Air-conditioning, satellite TV & telephone.
- Most of them with whirlpool bath.
- Tea and coffee making facilities & minibar.
Activities and Facilities
Whether you’re looking to simply relax or have a more active break, there’s a wide choice of things to do at the Fuerte Estepona, including dedicated facilities for families.
- Four swimming pools – including one just for children.
- Tennis, volleyball and padel facilities.
- Special prices for guests at some of the top Costa del Sol golf courses.
- Luxurious spa with sauna, Turkish baths and Jacuzzi.
- A beautiful 250,000 square metre garden overlooking the sea, with two sections, one designed for families and the other a quieter area for grown-ups.
You can take your pick from three top quality eateries at the Fuerte Estepona.
- El Olivio restaurant: exclusive to our guests, El Olivio serves traditional Mediterranean food prepared using high quality ingredients. The restaurant serves a wide variety of buffet breakfasts and dinners.
- Bar Noble: serves cocktails and a tempting snack menu in our cosmopolitan and elegant bar.
- Pool Bar: our relaxed and casual poolside bar serves cocktails, fresh salads and sandwiches.
Estepona: perfect base for day-trips
Estepona hotels give you an ideal base for exploring some of the region’s most beautiful and interesting towns. From the Fuerte Estepona you can easily reach the following destinations:
- Puerto Banús: 15 minutes.
- Marbella: 20 minutes.
- Gibraltar: 30 minutes.
- Jerez: 1 hour.
- Ronda: 1 hour.
- Malaga: 1 hour.
- Seville: 1 ½ hours.
- Tangiers: 45 minutes to Tarifa then 1 hour by ferry.
Our experienced and helpful staff can help you reserve a spot at:
- Gazpacho and sangria making workshops.
- Spanish lessons.
We also have a Forti Club for children aged 4 – 12.
Hotel Fuerte Estepona, Estepona, España
Hotel Fuerte Estepona
Arroyo Vaquero Playa Ctra. A-7 KM 150, 29680
Estepona, Málaga. España.
Tel: (+34) 952 80 80 20
- Personal service.
- Privileged access to WIFI.
- The best rooms at the hotel with sea views.
Fuerte Hotels Newsletter
Receive all the latest news from Fuerte Hoteles