Baldío de los Alamillos Carretera A-372 Km. 53 - 11610 Grazalema (Cádiz) - Show map
Cycling in the area around the Sierra de Grazalema Natural Park
Bike lovers will find at Fuerte Grazalema a cycling friendly hotel with the attraction of being able to pedal through natural surroundings of incalculable beauty, full of great routes to discover.
Find out about all of the services that we offer so that you can enjoy cycling in Grazalema in complete comfort, and get off the road into the heart of the Sierra de Grazalema Natural Park.
Take advantage of this exclusive package in a classic double room and buffet breakfast, designed especially for cyclists, which includes:
- Cycling Centre (Parking for bikes: hangers with cables and padlocks).
- Workshop with professional tools and tyre pump.
- Professional repair support.
- Customized routes.
- Welcome gift.
- Washing station.
- Bike rental.
- Daily free washing of cyclist clothes.
- Daily feedbag.
- Free water for refilling before each departure.
- Free Wi-Fi.
- Outdoor pool and Jacuzzi.
- Fresh fruit daily in the room.
- One sports massage per person, per stay.
- Special restaurant hours on request.
- Early check-in and late check-out subject to availability.
Click on the Packages tab of our booking engine to book now and spend a few adventurous days in one of the best places in Andalucia to enjoy cycling.
Rent an electric bike
Fuerte Grazalema also offers an electric bike rental service, with Cannondale bicycles, in partnership with Limitless Cycling. Arrange one for yourself by booking during your stay, or just rent it straight away on whichever day you want to enjoy it. Climb the steepest of hills, regardless of your age or fitness.
Prices: €20 (2 hours). €25 (3 hours). €30 (1 day).
We can give you information about some cycling routes, with different levels of difficulty, in Grazalema and the surrounding area.
- See route: Circular Hotel Fuerte Grazalema – Puerto del Boyar
- See route: Circular Hotel Fuerte Grazalema – Puerto de las Palomas – El Bosque – Benamahoma – Puerto del Boyar
- See route: Circular Hotel Fuerte Grazalema – Ubrique – Puerto del Berrueco – Cortes – Benaoján – Montejaque
- See route: Vuelta del Puerto de la Ribera
- See route: Hotel Fuerte Grazalema-Ubrique-Hotel Fuerte Grazalema
- See route: Hotel Fuerte Grazalema – Villaluenga del Rosario – Hotel Fuerte Grazalema
- See route: Hotel Fuerte Grazalema – Grazalema – Benamahoma – El Bosque – Hotel Fuerte Grazalema