Hotel Fuerte Conil-Costa Luz, Conil de la Frontera, España
Playa de la Fontanilla s/n - 11140 Conil de la Frontera (Cádiz) - Show map
- Check-in / check -out
You can enter your room from 12 to 2pm on the day of arrival. Check-out is by 12 midday, with the option of late check-out depending on availability. You can consult prices and availability at Reception.
Check all the information about how to get to the hotel and the main places of interest
We have several types of rooms according to your needs, you can see all the information on our rooms.
- Pool towels
The hotel offers a towel and bathrobe service. Deposit of 10 and 20 Euros respectively will be charged to your room and discounted when the towels and bathrobes are returned. They can be collected and returned between 10 a.m. and 6 p.m.
We have free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel.
- Safe box
There are safety deposit boxes in all of the hotel’s rooms, as well as one in reception. It has an extra cost. You can pay directly at reception.
- Pets policy
No pets allowed throughout the season.
- For children
Children Stay Free conditions.
- For each paying adult, one child stays free under the same board basis (for example: 2 adults with half board = 2 children with free half board). Children up to 12 included. After consulting room types can accommodate an extra bed.
- From the 3rd child: €4 supplement for breakfast and €10 for dinner or lunch. So, if 2 adults are staying with 3 children, these fees shall be applied to the third child depending on the board basis of the reservation. Babies aged 0-2 years are not included in these conditions, as they always stay free.
Clients who have not pre-paid for dinners:
- A supplement will be applied to the child, based on the price cited at the restaurant.
Check conditions at the reception desk.
We do not currently operate a transfer service. In reception you can order taxis, arrange car hire and find out bus times for your journey to the airport.
Parking has an extra cost. Advance bookings are not necessary. You can pay directly at reception.
- Car hire
For information about vehicle hire and prices, please ask at reception.
All of the buildings in our resort have a door that leads to the beach. Use your room key to open the door.
We have hammocks on the beach (in front of our resort and with an extra cost) that are available for our guests. You can pay directly at the beach kiosk in high season.
Half board in our hotel included breakfast and dinner.
Visit our El Buche web for further information.
- Alergic diets
Are you allergic and / or intolerant to some food? before your arrival.
Visit our SPA Miramar.
- What to do?
On Our Blog you will be able to find a wide range of interesting information to allow you to get the most out of southern Spain: the best trekking routes, natural areas, unforgettable beaches, original restaurants and villages that shouldn’t be missed, as well as the curiosities, stories and secrets hidden in the streets that make this land unique.
- Medical centres
Reception has all the information that you might need for any emergency that arises during your stay. You can also find detailed information on our website.
At our reception we will give you maps and all the information you need to get there.
- Street markets
A market is held in Conil on Fridays from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Babies (0-2 years old) go free
- Children between 2 and 12 years old pay for accommodation.
- Cots and high chairs are available on request, free of charge.