Fuerte Grazalema Hotel, Cadiz
- Located in the heart of the Sierra de Grazalema Natural Park.
- Fantastic hiking, cycling, caving, kayaking and horseback riding routes.
- A protected area brimming with diverse species of birds.
- All exterior rooms offer a unique landscape.
- Children up to 12 years old FREE (for each paying adult, one child free in the same basis). Ideal for your Grazalema family holidays surrounded by nature.
- Traditional local cuisine.
- 25 minutes’ drive from Ronda.
The luxury of a four star hotel found in a rural setting
The Hotel Fuerte Grazalema is nestled within the beautiful Sierra de Grazalema Natural Park, found in the Cadiz province of Spain. The hotel is located just 5 kilometers away from the village of Grazalema (after which the park is named) after and 20 kilometres from Ronda in Andalucia. The hotel also benefits from good transport links, being just 88km away from the Jerez International Airport and 120 kilometres from the larger Malaga Airport.
Experience stunning Spanish countryside in one of the finest Cadiz hotels
The hotel has 77 spacious rooms with private balconies that provide spectacular views over the valley of the river Guadalete and the village of Grazalema. All rooms include:
- Satellite TV and telephone
- Free WiFi
- Choice of pillow
Local gastronomy predominates in the on-site El Olivo restaurant which serves traditional local dishes and game specialities. Open all year round, the Noble Bar is an elegant pub right off the main lobby of the Hotel and during the summer season you can recline with drinks and tapas at the poolside Bar Endrino.
- El Olivo Restaurant: Our guests can enjoy one of the best restaurants in Grazalema without leaving the hotel. The restaurant, with its fantastic terrace, will allow you to sample both homemade-style dishes and local specialties
- Noble Bar: In the Bar Noble you can enjoy tasty cocktails as you take in the mountain views.
- Endrino Bar: The Endrino Bar (only open during the summer season) is the perfect place to relax after an intensive day of sightseeing. It is located next to the hotel pool and offers unforgettable views of the village of Grazalema
There’s something for everyone during your break in Cadiz
Thanks to the unique rural location of the Fuerte hotel in Cadiz, guests can take a dip in the outdoor pool and relax in the Jacuzzi whilst taking in views across the Sierra of Grazalema. The countryside surroundings stretch into the services offered by the hotel, as it houses an animal farm and an organic garden, where the hotel organises visits to every day.
As the Fuerte Grazalema is based within the lush Spanish countryside it means that it is ideal for hiking and watching animals in and around the Andalucia area. Sports activities that you can practice during your break in Cadiz also include hiking, horse riding, canoeing and climbing.
Hotel Fuerte Grazalema, Grazalema, España
Hotel Fuerte Grazalema
Baldío de los Alamillos Carretera A-372 Km. 53,11610
Tel: (+34) 956 13 30 00
checking the availability of your booking: