Urb. Marina El Rompido Carretera H-4111 Km. 8 - 21459 El Rompido (Huelva) - Show map
Cycling in the natural surroundings of El Rompido
If you love taking your bike out on the road, you’re in luck. Fuerte El Rompido is now a cycling-friendly hotel, offering its guests a cycling centre, which is open 24 hours a day and completely free of charge to use.
The 90 square metre space is located in an enclosed area with surveillance and has the following services:
- Changing room.
- Wash area with hosepipes.
- Air pumps.
- Filling points for water bottles.
- 12 security hangers for bicycles.
- Charging points for electric bicycles (subject to availability).
- Toolbox with 72 tools to repair any faults.
Furthermore, the hotel offers a professional and amateur bicycle hire service (ask at Reception).
Book your holiday to El Rompido now and enjoy the nature of the Huelva province, one of the best cycling areas in Andalucia.
Would you like to discover the spectacular routes of the Costa de la Luz? Here are some of the best:
- See route: Round trip Fuerte El Rompido – Laguna del Portil
- See route: Fuerte El Rompido – Huelva
- See route: Fuerte El Rompido – Marismas del Río Piedras
- See route: Fuerte El Rompido – Pinares de Cartaya – Mirador de la Flecha del Rompido
- See route: Circular Fuerte El Rompido – San Bartolomé de la Torre – Aljaraque – Portil
- See route: Circular Fuerte El Rompido – Isla Cristina