Urb. Marina El Rompido Carretera H-4111 Km. 8 - 21459 El Rompido (Huelva) - Show map
At Hotel Fuerte El Rompido, we have enhanced our family experience by expanding our offer of recreational activities for children. After all, they deserve the holiday of a lifetime!
The following areas have been designed especially with our little ones in mind:
An exclusive swimming pool with water games was especially designed for the smallest children (under-12s). It only has 40 cm of water at its deepest point and it has many features that kids will love:
- A frog spouting jets of water.
- A turtle slide to make sure that getting into the pool is as much fun as possible.
- A palm tree that kids can run around while water falls from above.
- A lighthouse in honour of the one at El Rompido, which doubles up as a great slide that passes through a curtain of water.
Made up of different play areas with grass and sand surfaces, “Forti Multiaventura” is surrounded by gardens and is a new experience for kids with equipment such as:
- A double zip wire, designed to allow intrepid little explorers to whizz along just 1 metre above the ground. 6 – 14 years old.
- 3D net game where kids can climb and scramble like true explorers. Over 6 years old.
- A swing with a basket. Its design attracts small kids and stimulates their creativity. Over 4 years old.
- SuperNova tilted ring: This large tilted ring is set in motion by the kids themselves. It can be used while standing or lying down, to see who can keep their balance for longest. Over 6 years old.
- A sand play area found next to FortiClub. Play equipment such as seesaws, slides and nets, etc.
- Swings with two flat seats for kids over 3, and one special swing for babies.
The perfect plan for little ones to enjoy the SPA too. This way, children can have a great time whilst their parents relax.
Children must be accompanied by at least one adult.
Opening hours: every day from 10 am to 11 am and 4 pm to 5 pm (excluding Sunday afternoon and Monday, when the SPA is closed).