Fuerte El Rompido Hotel in Huelva
Fuerte El Rompido offers you all the luxury of a four star hotel combined with a peaceful and breathtakingly beautiful location. El Rompido breaks give you the chance to relax, unwind and explore traditional Spanish life.
Surrounded by the national park, hotels in El Rompido are close to a pristine beach and a traditional Spanish village.
Fuerte El Rompido is served by Faro (94km) and Seville (99km) airports.
Fuerte El Rompido essential features:
- New leisure areas for children and adults.
- Free transfer with reservations from our website or call centre (from/to Faro Airport and Huelva train station, 3 nights minimum stay, reserving 48 hours in advance and after receiving confirmation).
- Free stays for children under 12.
- High-speed WiFi in the public areas of the hotel
- 5 minutes’ walk from a beautiful Andalucian fisherman’s village.
- Unique natural environment: Odiel’s marshes, Enebrales and Doñana Natural Parks.
- Close to 7 golf courses, 5 under 20km away.
- Perfect place for your Huelva family holidays
Relaxing breaks in El Rompido
Our hotel has 298 well-appointed rooms with classic, stylish décor. All rooms include:
- Satellite TV and telephone
- Free WiFi
- Choice of pillow
Activities and Facilities
Fuerte El Rompido hotel in Huelva is the perfect place to relax, either by the pool, in our spa or playing sports. If you want to discover traditional Spain, the village of El Rompido is just 400 metres from our hotel, where you can enjoy famous local seafood specialities.
- 14km pristine beach accessible by boat
- Five large pools, a pool for adults, a pool for adults, a mixed pool, two outdoor pool for children and an indoor heated pool.
- Tennis and padel courts & a football pitch
- Spa with hydrotherapy pool and candlelit night spa
- Paths to national park, ideal for walking and bird-watching
You can choose from two restaurants, where you can enjoy freshly prepared meals and wonderful views.
- Beach Club: our grill restaurant specialising in serving fresh local seafood dishes
- El Olivo: our exclusive buffet restaurant, serving a wide variety of local and international cuisine at breakfast and dinner
- Noble Bar: our classic cocktail bar also providing light snacks and antipasti
Our helpful staff can arrange some of our special Fuerte Experiences for you, which include:
- Hiking, Nordic walking, biking and kayaking trips
- Wine and olive oil tasting
- Flamenco classes
- Botanical tours
- Forti Club with fun and activities for children between 4 and 12.