- We offer rooms adapted for people with reduced mobility.
- Ramps and staircases have been installed to allow all hotel common areas to be accessed.
- Subject to request, we have a wheel chair available to borrow.
- Progressive pool entries are available.
- Check-in / check-out
You can enter your room from 12 to 2pm on the day of arrival. Check-out is by 12 midday, with the option of late check-out depending on availability.
Check all the information about how to get the hotel and the main places of interest. Also visit our services section , you will find all the information about the possibility of hiring a transfer.
Check our differents room types.
- Pool towels
The hotel has towel service available, with a prior deposit of 10 that will be billed to the room and charged the same day of return.
We have free Wifi in communal areas and in your room; there’s also an Internet room you can pay to use.
- Safe box
You have to request it at Reception with an extra cost per day.
- For children
Children Stay Free conditions.
- For each paying adult, one child stays free under the same board basis (for example: 2 adults with half board = 2 children with free half board). Children up to 12 included. After consulting room types can accommodate an extra bed.
- From the 3rd child: €4 supplement for breakfast and €10 for dinner or lunch. So, if 2 adults are staying with 3 children, these fees shall be applied to the third child depending on the board basis of the reservation.
- Babies aged 0-2 years are not included in these conditions, as they always stay free.
Clients who have not pre-paid for dinners:
- A 50% discount will be applied to the child, based on the price cited at the restaurant.
- Baby food shall be subject to a surcharge of €4.
We have a private hotel car park (indoor and outdoor) with an extra cost, although there is plenty of free, public parking in the area around the hotel.
- Car hire
For information on prices and vehicle hire, just ask at Reception.
Through a short boat ride (we offer a free round trip per guest on arrival) takes you to a 12 km virgin beach.
Rules and regulations
- Your pet must not weigh more than 15 kg. If you have 2 pets, they must not exceed a combined weight of 12 kg.
- When exploring the hotel grounds, your pet must be securely tied to its lead at all times
- Our cleaning staff are within their rights to refuse to clean any room if your pet is found to be unsupervised.
- It is allowed to leave your pet in the room as long as you provide us a telephone number where we can contact you.
All dogs must:
- Have up-to-date vaccinations.
- Be treated with anti-parasitic and flea treatment before arriving.
- Be micro-chipped.
It is strictly forbidden:
- For your pet to be in the hotel’s public areas, i.e. its gardens, restaurants, bars and swimming pools.
- Any breed of dog that has been classified as dangerous.
A supplement fee of 10 € per dog / day is applicable. This fee includes a welcome kit containing a doggy bag (on request), blanket, sweets and a toy.
Visit our Beach Club website.
In the village of El Rompido you’ll find a variety of restaurants that you can reach with just a short walk from the hotel. If you wish, we can make reservations for you from Reception.
- Alergic diets
Are you allergic and / or intolerant to some food? Indicate this in this form before your arrival.
Visit our SPA & Beauty Mirarmar website.
- What to do?
On Our Blog you will be able to find a wide range of interesting information to allow you to get the most out of southern Spain: the best trekking routes, natural areas, unforgettable beaches, original restaurants and villages that shouldn’t be missed, as well as the curiosities, stories and secrets hidden in the streets that make this land unique.
We offer satellite TV with many international channels. We also have Canal + in common areas.
- Medical centres
At the reception we have all the information you need for any urgent need during your stay. Also at our website you will find this detailed information.
We have a souvenir shop in the hotel. It’s easy to make purchases without leaving much of the hotel. There are several supermarkets in the town and a very close commercial center. Also, several markets practically every day within a radius very close.
Fuerte El Rompido Hotel, Huelva
Fuerte El Rompido offers you all the luxury of a four star hotel combined with a peaceful and breathtakingly beautiful location. El Rompido breaks give you the chance to relax, unwind and explore traditional Spanish life.
Surrounded by the national park, hotels in El Rompido are close to a pristine beach and a traditional Spanish village.
Fuerte El Rompido is served by Faro (94km) and Seville (99km) airports.
Fuerte El Rompido essential features:
- New leisure areas for children and adults.
- Free transfer with reservations from our website or call centre (from/to Faro Airport and Huelva train station, 3 nights minimum stay, reserving 48 hours in advance and after receiving confirmation).
- Free stays for children under 12.
- 5 minutes’ walk from a beautiful Andalucian fisherman’s village.
- Unique natural environment: Odiel’s marshes, Enebrales and Doñana Natural Parks.
- Close to 7 golf courses, 5 under 20km away.
Relaxing breaks in El Rompido
Our hotel has 298 well-appointed rooms with classic, stylish décor. All rooms include:
- Satellite TV and telephone
- Free WiFi
- Choice of pillow
Activities and Facilities
Fuerte El Rompido is the perfect place to relax, either by the pool, in our spa or playing sports. If you want to discover traditional Spain, the village of El Rompido is just 400 metres from our hotel, where you can enjoy famous local seafood specialities.
- 14km pristine beach accessible by boat
- Five large pools, a pool for adults, a pool for adults, a mixed pool, two outdoor pool for children and an indoor heated pool.
- Tennis and padel courts & a football pitch
- Spa with hydrotherapy pool and candlelit night spa
- Paths to national park, ideal for walking and bird-watching
You can choose from two restaurants, where you can enjoy freshly prepared meals and wonderful views.
- Beach Club: our grill restaurant specialising in serving fresh local seafood dishes
- El Olivo: our exclusive buffet restaurant, serving a wide variety of local and international cuisine at breakfast and dinnerNoble Bar: our classic cocktail bar also providing light snacks and antipasti
Our helpful staff can arrange some of our special Fuerte Experiences for you, which include:
- Hiking, Nordic walking, biking and kayaking trips
- Wine and olive oil tasting
- Flamenco classes
- Botanical tours
- Forti Club with fun and activities for children between 4 and 12. Perfect place for families
Hotel Fuerte El Rompido, El Rompido, España
Hotel Fuerte El Rompido
Urb. Marina El Rompido Carretera H-4111 Km. 8
21459 El Rompido, Huelva. España
Tel: (+34) 959 39 99 29
- Personal service.
- Exclusive services.
- The best rooms at the hotel.
Fuerte Hotels Newsletter
Receive all the latest news from Fuerte Hoteles